Venice Lido (Palazzo del Cinema, Casinò, Sala Darsena, and PalaBiennale)
Palazzo del Cinema: Sala Grande (1,036 seats) and Sala Pasinetti (98 seats)
Sala Darsena (1,409 seats)
PalaBiennale (1,768 seats)
Palazzo del Casinò: Sala Perla (450 seats) and Sala Perla 2 (252 seats), Sala Volpi (151 seats), Sala Casinò (149 seats)
Industry Meeting Points at the Casinò and at the Excelsior, for professionals only.
Services: Box Office, Infopoint (open 9 am - 11 pm), Bike Sharing, Toilets, Bookshop, Baggage Checkroom, Food and beverage area
How to get there
- By train: after arrival at the railway station of Venezia S.Lucia, catch a vaporetto boat for the Lido (ACTV public transport routes 5.1 / 5.2). Alight at Lido/S. Maria Elisabetta.
- By car: leave motorway at Venice exit, follow indications for Venezia-Lido, board ACTV traghetto (ferry).
- By vaporetto (boat): from Piazzale Roma and from the railway station, ACTV routes 1 / 2 / 6 or 5.1 / 5.2.
- By air: from Marco Polo airport: Alilaguna rossa line (stops at Lido S.Maria Elisabetta)
- Bike sharing: info www.asmvenezia.it
- Wi-Fi: info www.veniceconnected.com
- Online hotel booking
- Cinema Package: Hotel + Screenings
- Accomodation at ESU, Venice (budget price rooms; booking on www.hostelsclub.com)
For further information
Tel. +39 041 5218 711
Fax +39 041 5218 854
Frequently Asked Questions >>